About You: Our Clients
Before launching your talent search, we encourage leadership to take stock of your needs. In addition to looking at your needs, it’s important to evaluate the health of your business unit. While you’re strategizing on when and who to hire, below are a few questions to consider:
- What skill sets do you need to keep your company viable for the short and long term?
- Which positions should be permanent?
- How will you find these people?
- Where could you hire contract employees to serve a short-term need?
- How much will you spend to find them?
- What is your current hiring process? Is it working?
- What is the return on your investment?
- Do you have an effective succession plan in place?
- Do you have current employees who need to be replaced? If so, do you have a confidential process to do this?
Even if you don’t need a recruiter for each search, we would be happy to consult with you on these topics and more.
Our team is focused on meeting a company’s individual cultural and business needs. We don’t operate on preconceived ideas or cookie cutter views—only carefully crafted solutions designed to achieve specific hiring goals and objectives. With a full range of solutions, we give you the flexibility you want at the pace you demand.
Let us be your recruitment solutions partner. If you’re ready to build your business with the right people, contact us.
For more detailed information regarding the above search options and the services we offer with each, contact us to get the process started.
Short-Term Solutions for Long-Term Goals
In today’s business environment, companies must rely on a variety of staffing solutions to meet their organization’s needs and objectives. Growth spurts in your business can be cyclical – they often require specialized external resources to partner with existing staff. Or perhaps a key individual has taken a leave of absence, but you still have important work that needs to be done. Maybe you simply have a short-term opportunity that you want to take advantage of without having to resort to a permanent placement solution.
Our influence within the marketplace covers the full range of solutions including locating and negotiating with key impact players who can build your business on a contract or short-term basis.
Search and Selection Process
Finding the right person or the right company is hard work. You can trust our team to take the time to do it right with a process that’s yielded thousands of success stories.
Before you choose a recruiting firm, you should be comfortable with its search and selection process. If your recruiting firm relies exclusively on the Internet or an outdated database, it is likely that you will not be able to secure the best talent available.
We utilize the following in-depth and comprehensive process to conduct each search:
- Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development
- Position profile development and compatibility assessment
- In-depth candidate research, screening, and interviewing
- Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation
- Hiring manager interview skills training
- Client and candidate interview debriefs
- Confidential reference checks
- Counteroffer consultation
- Offer preparation and closing
- Client and new hire follow-up