Before searching for your next great career move, we encourage candidates to take stock of their current career, and it’s intersection with the rest of their life. We consider ourselves “Career Doctors” and we ask you take a look at the health of your work life. As you are reflecting on the health of your career, here are some questions to ask:
- Do you like your boss/co-workers/company culture?
- What do you want to be doing in 10 years?
- Are you satisfied with your compensation?
- Are you challenged/over challenged?
- Are you in the best location?
- Do you travel too much/not enough?
- How is your job security?
We are here for you as a resource. Even if you’re not ready to make a move, we are happy to discuss where you are now and what you want to do in the future. We can help you evaluate career goals and answer the question “what do you want to be doing in 10 years?”
We would be happy to consult with you on these topics and more. Feel free to call or email anytime.