Growth Opportunity for a Chief Estimator
“Be the master of your destiny and influence the future of this growing construction firm”
- Founded in1954, Hall Contracting Corporation “Hall” is a highly respected underground utility construction firm
- Hall is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, home of the Carolina Panthers and the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Annual revenue has doubled over the last 5 years and have a strategic plan to double in size again over the next 3 years - this position is an important and integral part of that growth
- The company enjoys a great reputation and has excellent relationships with clients, vendors, and sub-contractors
- A laid-back culture employing 44 people, a nice size company for your voice to be heard
Your Role with the Company:
Hall, located in Charlotte, NC, is an underground construction company for large diameter piping projects. They have an intriguing opportunity for a Chief Estimator. This position is part of the succession planning for the firm and the new person will take over for the current chief who is retiring. The daily utilization and maintenance of the HCSS bidding system, mentoring and training estimating team members, participating. They will bid on projects such as storm/sewer, process equipment, large diameter underground utilities, and concrete in markets such as Heavy Industrial, Power, Underground Utilities, Slip lining.
- Charlotte, NC has a melting pot effect that draws all types of people, “a place with equal parts old-fashioned southern charm and high-energy cosmopolitan bustle”. The Carolina Panthers NFL team and NASCAR are a cultural cornerstone of Charlotte. The Queen City houses Bank of America's headquarters and major offices for Wells Fargo, making it one of the largest financial hubs in the country. You can live in a city setting or, if you like a slower pace, live in the country with an easy commute to the office.
- Estimating expertise bidding with HCSS on projects such as sewer/storm, process equipment, large diameter underground utilities, concrete
- Has worked in the field on similar projects
- Gets along well with others, a team player
- Design-Build experience would be a plus
- This is a small company so the person will wear multiple hats
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other opportunities, please contact:
J Powers Recruiting, Inc.
Phone or Text: 916-304-6663