Opportunity with Nationally Recognized Wastewater and Environmental General Contractor!
Calling all level Project Managers
- One of the top 200 firms in the US!
- This company bids projects in WWTP, Infrastructure, Energy, and Environmental construction
- The company has been in the industry since 1945 and specializes in Water – Wastewater and Environmental construction projects throughout the State of California
- They’re bidding millions on projects, so now is a great time to get your foot in the door and grow with the company
- There’s stability for creating a better work-life balance. Typically, all employees are home every night. They have multiple branches in various areas, so travel is limited.
- Teamwork, Integrity, Safety, and Commitment is at the core of the company’s philosophy
- You won't be a number in this Mid-size company
Your Role with the Company:
Most of their employees spend their entire career at this company in fact, the President started at the company as a PM and advanced to President in less than 7 years
- Clearly, if you have good performance and work ethic, you can excel with this company, there is no reason you can’t advance into other opportunities internally
- Even Project Engineers are given small projects so they can flex their muscles and show the company what they’ve got, and as they gain more skills, they are given larger more complex responsibilities
- This company embraces a comprehensive skill set. Just recently they gave their junior PM a 127M dollar. Show your skill and be rewarded
- Mentoring is integral to this company’s success and culture
- Project Managers are challenged to bid and manage their projects. This gives them direct control over project profit.
- IF there’s a company to push you forward into a long-term career…. This is the one!
- UPWARD MOBILITY!!! Internal advancement is key to the success of the
company! You will not be just a number!
- Lucrative Wealth Building ESOP AND 401k and guaranteed bonus Employees that stay their whole career may retire Millionaires!
- Projects makeover, on average, 30% profit. Each manager plays an intricate role in the profit and has direct incentives with profit-based bonuses. Control your destiny!
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other opportunities, please contact:
J Powers Recruiting, Inc.
Office: (916) 238-4018 ext. 0