“Bring your skills to a business you can believe in. Dynamic business model. Rapidly Expanding. This specialty contractor is willing to invest in you.”
- We are representing an industry leading twenty-year-old contractor that has gained a reputation as the largest and best technically capable demo contractors in the state and one of the top five in the country. They have a proven track record of delivering safe and compliant demolition and earth moving projects for a wide range of private and public sector clients. They are a highly respected company.
- Newsworthy accomplishments have included the demolition of major bridges, skyscrapers, airports as well as excavation and earthwork of acres of San Francisco that often include hazardous soil remediation work.
- They expect to see about 100 million dollars in revenue this year, with an extensive backlog.
- This is an opportunity to be an integral part of the company and to advance with the company.
They Value and Appreciate their Employees
- They are focused on appreciation of their employees, the integrity of their work, and progressive, creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Advancement opportunity is extensive due to their unbelievable growth!
- They like to celebrate their successes with holidays, company parties, special events and outings
- The environment is supportive and respectful, focused on learning and development.
- Foster culture on being approachable and supportive, the owners have an open-door policy with team learn lessons every Friday.
- Progressive and flexible work environment, they understand and respect time outside of work
- Full benefits package, flex spending, profit sharing, 401K.
Your Role with the Company
This contractor has an opportunity for an Earthwork Estimator. You should possess 5-10 years of experience in a related field. This contractor performs a wide range of bridge, transportation, marine, industrial, and selective demolition. Earthwork is a specialty position focusing on mass excavation, grading, structural excavation, tight access excavation, and backfill.
The office is located in Oakland, CA., minutes away from the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge and from numerous state and regional parks. Oakland is a preferred location to live, work, visit, and grow business because of its convenient location, excellent schools and universities, abundant recreational opportunities, and the highest commitment to public safety.
- 4-year degree in Construction/Engineering/related degree and a minimum of five years’ experience in estimating heavy civil projects or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A team player and critical strategist excited for new challenges with every job.
- Bonus points for experience/education within the fields of site remediation, geotechnical engineering, or demolition.
Phone or text: (916) 304-6663