Growth Opportunity for a Crane Operator to work with one of the best dredging firms in the world!
Do you want to work for a dredging company that is "disrupting" the industry? This is a growing firm and you will be an integral part of the growth and will reap the benefits. The owner cares about his operators - he has even re-engineered the cranes so the operators can be more comfortable and work more effectively.
- This is an American-owned and operated marine dredging and construction
- Leadership team values Innovation, Integrity, and Efficiency
- This company is committed to promoting a culture of safety within our company and providing safe working conditions to both their customers and employees
- Annual sales over $13.7 million
- Employ over 68 people
Benefits and Features
- Pays between $650 and $750 per day plus per diem and lodging. Guarantee 180 days per year.
- Advancement opportunities for qualifying employees
- Comprehensive insurance options (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, disability)
- Quality uniform and personal protective equipment
- Respect and appreciation
Your Role with the Company:
In this role, you are the Optimus Prime, operating this monstrous, heavy-duty machine like a pro. Your experience in clamshell dredge on open oceans barge will be a great asset to this company. You are Bruce Banner, the brains in developing and implementing critical lift plans, to move, position, and reposition loads. Your impeccable leadership skills just like Captain America will stand out and as the result; you’re able to direct work on a deck of the barge. You will be the expert in the completion of all maintenance and repairs of the crane.
There’s no place like home, if you’re a homebody who’s perfectly happy living where you are, that’s great. Most of the work is up and down the West Coast USA. Think rugged beaches and quirky coastal towns.
- NCCCO License with LBC, TLL Endorsements
- Physical & Drug Test
- Respirator Fit test
- Qualified Rigger
- Certification School
- Crane operating experience
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other opportunities, please contact:
J Powers Recruiting, Inc.
Office: (916) 304-6661